Tietoevry development and consulting portfolio ranges from Cloud and Data Driven Solutions to Design & Experience and Digital Advisory.
Due to our positive business development, we want to keep growing in Austria and are therefore looking for colleagues who share our attitude: cherishing an autonomous style of work, understanding learning as a lifestyle and seeking to make real, sustainable differences through digitalization for our customers in business and society.
With us you will be responsible for:
Our customers are leading companies in the area of Manufacturing and Service Industry as well as Public Industry. Our offering includes:
- Application Management Services including small to mid-sized projects
- Transformation projects of existing SAP landscape to S/4HANA including the road-map planning
- Roll-out projects
- You will be part of a team with experts from different countries. For the competency development and knowledge sharing you will be closely connected to the Austrian organization.
- Supporting international project teams with solutions in the area of Sales and Distribution and/or Material Management
- Acting as technical expert, implement technical solutions and customizing
- SAP consulting in SD or MM and related process – E2E processes including production and logistics
- ABAP development of customer change requests
- Building the understanding of customer business, anticipating customer needs and providing alternative solutions that are relevant for customer’s success
We expect you to have:
- SAP SD/MM Consultant having more than 5 years of experience in Sales and Distribution and/or Material Management area – preferably from some production industry
- practical knowledge of ABAP programming language
- experience in SAP project implementation and support activities
- experience in working in international company
- working knowledge of OTC, MTO processes thorough the SAP system
- knowledge of SD and MM master data
- knowledge of SD and/or MM customization
- understanding of integration of Sales and Distribution and/or Material Management with other ERP processes
- capable of handling integration issues between SD, MM, PP, LE
- expert in developing efficient functional specifications tailored to the client’s needs
As a person you are:
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proactive and driving actions for change
- Taking ownership of results and delivered quality
- Self-motivated, capable to manage own workload with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- At Tietoevry, we offer an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities together with a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio.
- We offer you also a great opportunity to take part in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment. - Excellent teamwork is part of our values and you are supposed to share your competences with your colleagues.
- Challenging work
- Exposure to various domains
- Opportunity to grow as an SAP consultant
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.