Tietoevry development and consulting portfolio ranges from Cloud and Data Driven Solutions to Design & Experience and Digital Advisory.
Due to our positive business development, we want to keep growing in Austria and are therefore looking for colleagues who share our attitude: cherishing an autonomous style of work, understanding learning as a lifestyle and seeking to make real, sustainable differences through digitalization for our customers in business and society.
With us you will be responsible for:
Our customers are leading companies in the area of Manufacturing and Service Industry as well as Public Industry. Our offering includes:
- Application Management Services including small to mid-sized projects
- Transformation projects of existing SAP landscape to S/4HANA including the road-map planning
- Roll-out projects
You will be part of a team with experts from different countries. For the competency development and knowledge sharing you will be closely connected to the Austrian organization.
- supporting our international customer projects to deliver complex SAP solutions
- developing Frontend applications with modern MVC framework (SAP UI5)
- building the understanding of customer business, anticipate customer needs and discover alternative solutions that are relevant for our customer’s success.
We expect you to have:
- ideally knowledge in frameworks e.g. Vue.js, React, Angular and experience with UX, SAP UI5, ESLint, oData, Rest
- a very good understanding of Frontend-Architecture and Tooling
- a consulting attitude and the ability to handle discussions in German and English
- the willingness to travel in order to provide best services to our customers
As a person you are
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- having fun at work, passionate about customer's success and personal growth
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio
- a great opportunity to take part in new S/4HANA implementations and be a front runner
- active participation in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.