With us you will be responsible for:Reporting to the Lead Enterprise Security Architect for Security & Compliance the role of security architect is to manage different architecture concerns and support the organization in various security architecture & enterprise architecture related efforts.
- Support Lead Enterprise Architect with expertise and provide guidance within area of responsibility
- Keep informed of, and work according to Group and Connect frameworks (policies, methodology, templates etc)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the organization's technology & business architectures
- Plan, researching, and design security architectures
- Provide architecture support of other roles within Tietoevry connect
- Act as an advocate for our security principles, and good security architecture design
- Participating in highly prioritized audits and customer meetings
- Create and/or compile reports and present them to the target group appropriately
We expect you to have:
- Good written & spoken presentation and communication skills in English
- Good risk & requirements management skills
- Experience creating architecture designs using ArchiMate as a language
- Experience designing & implementing security controls at the Business, Application and Technology levels.
- Experience working with ISO27001 security controls (understanding ISO42010 is also an advantage)
- Understanding of an architecture framework (Prefer TOGAF)
- Understanding of a security framework (Prefer SABSA)
- Experience in driving strategic issues and improvement measures
- You are results oriented, with a positive mindset
- Analytical by nature. You can take high level or vague instructions and develop them into actionable plans which you can then execute or communicate as needed.
- Passionate and motivated about security and architecture.
- Patient, approachable and able to communicate to both lower-level technical resources and higher-level management resources varying your vocabulary as appropriate.
- Able to dive into work, or step back and see the larger picture as appropriate.
- Able to balance the need for providing security with the need to provide practical ways forward.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
· 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.