With us you will be responsible for:This position will drive the security work and processes for the platform itself.
- consolidate security and compliance reports every month
- analyze vulnerability scan results and other log sources
- provide recommendations for improvements to service management
- help drive changes in order to improve overall security and quality
- present security status to management team monthly
We expect you to have:
- experience working in enterprise IT environments
- understanding of networking and firewalls in enterprise environment
- good understanding of Windows and Linux OS (IBM Power is a plus)
- good experience in working with SIEM and other security solutions
- great analytical skills related to IT security
- good ServiceNow user capabilities is advantage
- challenging job, chance to make a difference :-).
- motivating, international working environment with flexible hours, great benefits, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that fosters inspiration.
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings.
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots.
- 5 week of holidays..
- some possibilities for home office according to actual project situation.
- contribution for life and pension insurance.
- cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness,
- fitness center in the building.