With us you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation and investigation of service area specific technical platform products including tools, hardware and software related to the service.
- Audits service area specific architecture. May organizes and leads the work of one or more technical architecture team(s) in international projects.
- May be responsible for guidelines and strategies within a specified area. Provides pre-sales support.
We expect you to have:
- Good Linux skills
- Minimum 2 year expericense in Kubernetes and Design&deploy
Nice to have:
We are looking for someone who:
- Works with maintaining, testing and documenting technical platform solution according to given specifications.
- Has ability to lead and do install and create instructions and guidance for engineers and architects.
- Wants to learn more and develop in team and technical solutions that we offer.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.