We are seeking an experienced Identity and Access Specialist to join our Cyber Security Professional Services team. As an Senior Identity and Access Specialist, you will play a crucial role in helping our clients effectively build and manage their digital identities within their enterprise. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining identity and access management solutions for our clients, ensuring their systems are secure, streamlined, and compliant.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with selected clients to understand their identity and access management requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Design, configure, and implement identity and access management solutions, including user provisioning, authentication, single sign-on, and role-based access control.
- Perform hands-on implementation and configuration of identity and access management services
- Conduct security assessments and provide recommendations to enhance the security posture of client's identity infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex identity and access management issues, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, developments, and best practices
- Collaborate with other technology specialists and architects to deliver integrated solutions that meet client requirements.
We expect you to have:
- Hands-on experience in implementing and managing identity and access management solutions
- Knowledge of some vendor solutions, such as OneIdentity Manager, Omada Identity, IBM Security Verify family etc.
- Experience with programminging languages (e.g., Java, C#, PowerShell, etc)
- Familiarity with security concepts and best practices related to identity and access management.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- But most of all; committed to customer success.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or remotely. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel, or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organize and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training, and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- The reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.