With us you will be responsible for:You are an ideal candidate for this position if you have high interest in field of information security and at least 5 years experience working with security products
- Excellent knowledge of English language spoken / written
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion of learning new things around Cybersecurity and IT
- Target oriented
We expect you to have:Previous experience with at least 2 of following:
- Networking technologies (Firewalls, Next-Gen Firewalls, Switches, Routers)
- Endpoint protection (Antivirus / Anti-Malware Protections products)
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems (IPS/IDS sensors)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM platforms)
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing / Ethical hacking
- Web Proxy / Secure Web gateways
Good to have:
- certificates: CRICS, CEH, CCNA, CCNA Cyber Security Operations, CCNA Security, CCNP, CompTIA Security+
- knowledge of ISO27000 series, PCI-DSS, ITIL standards
- knowledge of SOC and Incident Response frameworks
- Friendly, open-source company culture in the eco-friendly building with relaxing and gaming spots and terraces.
- An extra week of vacation.
- 5 sick days.
- Home office possibility.
- 15000 benefit points as an annual contribution to the home office.
- Reward for emergency and overtime increased beyond legislation.
- Free entry to Individual Fitness in the Tietoevry building (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere).
- Education - IT courses, certifications, language courses and personal development.
- Coffee, tea, and fruit in the workplace for free.
- Offer of calls and other O2 telecommunication services for a special price.
- Employee recommendation referral.
- 77 CZK meal voucher flat rate.