With us you will be responsible for:
- Unix server administration – monitoring and remote server management
- troubleshooting customer’s issues
- hotfix installation, backup management, application installation.
- administration of large systems of international companies
- participation in incident, change and problem management processes
We expect you to have:
- deep knowledge of Linux and Solaris
- experience with automation tools (Ansible, Salt) is advantage
- knowledge of BASH scripting is also an advantage
- good English written and oral communication skills
As a person you are:
- willing to learn new technologies
- proactive and open minded
- highly focused on customer needs
- able to work independently as well as in a team
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.