With us you will be responsible for:We are looking for Technical Specialist that will deliver servers to our customers via remote desktop. Servers can be virtual running on the most modern hybrid, private, public clouds, or physical running on hardware created by HPE, Dell in our datacenters or customer locations that spam from offices, factories, ships to even oil rigs. Role itself is a mixture of technical work and communication with colleagues all around the world to ensure smooth delivery. Responsibility is for the whole delivery, from Operating system installation to management application installations and issue solving.
- Specialist is owner of the delivery
- Deliver based on agreed delivery times (SLAs) in customer contracts
- Install and configure operating systems
- Communicate with parties involved in delivery
- Troubleshoot technical issues with technicians from affected areas
- Ensure the implementation/decommission follows agreed architecture and processes
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Provide inputs for possible automation
We expect you to have:
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to communicate in English
- Basic organizational skills
- Familiarity with various operating systems Windows, Linux
- Familiarity with virtualization platforms VMware, Hyper-V, AWS
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.