We are offering a position with great opportunities for professional growth in the telecommunication domain. As Software Engineer you will join our Radio/Baseband Unit where you will have a chance to work in one of our fastest-growing projects - FlexRAN/OpenRAN (5G) development/customization/integration (L1, L2, L3).
With us you will be responsible for:
We are working using reference architecture with the Open RAN ecosystem to build and deploy highly optimized, feature rich, 4G and 5G scalable cloud-native RAN solutions on Intel® architecture.
Our team is very skillful and has high seniority level. We work in international environment in english.
With us, you will be able to influence your career development directly. Your ideas will be appreciated and implemented.
At Tietoevry, we promote a healthy lifestyle. We care about friendly, positive, supportive atmosphere and work-life balance. Trust fosters freedom and creativity, therefore our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
We expect you to have:
- Above all… ability and willingness to learn and to work in an agile cross-functional team
- Advanced C programming skills
- Telco – L1 physical layer domain knowledge
- Data/Packet processing knowledge
- Good knowledge of embedded software design principles
- Optimization techniques and writing performance-critical code
- RTOS and/or Linux knowledge
- Git versioning knowledge
- Experience in work with CI/CD environment
- At least good command of English and communication skills
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 330 euro per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.