We help our customers handle, share and utilize information and make it their most valuable asset. We have more than 30 years of experience and competency in developing future proof and user friendly IT-solutions. Our Solutions are used by more than 700 organizations and their 200 000 users. We have had great success over the last years in improving efficiency and digitalization of our customers, both in the public and private sector.
We are looking for skilled Solution Consultant that will be responsible for technical installation of our software on Microsoft Platform OnPrem (customer site) and Azure internal test platforms. You will become part of our new technical team in Ostrava with needed service for installation and maintenance for the Public 360° organization in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. If you are motivated to contribute to digitalize and streamline the public and private sectors this will be the position for you. The Public 360° Deployment team you will be part of has a total of around 20 employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Czech Republic today of where 3 is located in Ostrava. Team leads are located in Denmark and Norway and direct manager is located in Denmark.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Executes dedicated work packages in business process or system design/implementation assignments.
- Assists in executing consulting assignments (design/ implementation) in defined consultancy areas.
- Assists presales teams for customer assignments.
- Assist as a backend to support on tickets from customer in service contracts.
- Follows business trends and assists offering development teams.
- Proactively produces leads for customer assignments (cross and add-on selling).
- Dealing with a broad range of issues within the area.
- Tasks are quite straightforward with some complexity, planning is made for shorter period.
Your key tasks will include:
- Collecting or validating technical information prior to an installation of software.
- OnPremise Installation of systems within the Public 360° family and associated modules as well as integration point
- System upgrades within the Public 360° family
- Technical maintenance on our Public 360° products in situation where there is functional issues or performance issues.
- Cooperate and coordinate with other parts of TietoEvry or subcontractors
- You are the ideal candidate for this role:
- If you are a person with highly technical skills
- If you have a proactive way of working with integrity and credibility
- If you enjoy working within a team and solving things together, yet is still able to work independently
- If you enjoy helping customers to maximize value from our product
In addition to this we would like you to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and you are fluent in both written and spoken English
- Academic/university degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar education
- technical skills within the world of Microsoft and general infrastructure
- High skilled on Microsoft Server and Microsoft SQL
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and methods around Windows PowerShell
- Knowledge about Docker and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Knowledge about Octopus Deploy will be an advantage
- Interest and experience in using electronic records / information management solutions and digital processing
We offer you:
- Challenging job, chance to make a difference :-).
- Motivating, international working environment with flexible hours, great benefits, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that fosters inspiration.
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings.
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots.
- 5 week of holidays..
- Food coupons for 100 Kč
- Some possibilities for home office according to actual project situation.
- Contribution for life and pension insurance.
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness,
culture, sports, traveling…fitness center in the building.