We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
About the program:
Major multi-year multi-site transformation program where the customer’s ecosystem will be renewed with best-of-the-breed Tietoevry industry products integrated with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
About the customer:
One of the leaders in its business area, the customer is globally present with dozens of production plants across Europe, America and Asia.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Playing the senior SAP consultant role in the international pulp, paper and tissue projects and in the same time support pre-sales activities and internal product development design and definition.
- Acting as solution architect, designing technical solutions and business logic for the whole project
- Building the understanding of customer business, defining the customer needs and providing alternative solutions that are relevant for customer’s success
- Supporting international project teams with solutions in PP and adjacent SAP areas
- SAP consulting at least in one of the above-mentioned modules
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP and solution definitions – preferably from some production industry
- Experience in SAP project implementation
- Experience in working in international company
- Working knowledge of Plan-to-Produce process thorough the SAP system
- Knowledge of transactional and master data in production
- Strong knowledge of customization
- Capable of handling integration issues between PP, other SAP modules and third-party systems
- Comfortable to discuss technical topics with developers
- Expert in creating functional specifications tailored to the client’s needs
As a person you are:
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Teamwork skills
- Will to learn and develop oneself professionally
- Curious and passionate in technical matters
- Service minded and flexible
- Proactive and driving actions for change
- An exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- A large customer network
- Active participation in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- Excellent teamwork which is part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. - Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.