With us you will be responsible for:As a Spark developer / Data Engineer, you will work closely together with the business product owners, business stakeholders and other developers in scrum team to understand and analyze the business needs from which you will design and implement the end-2-end solution architecture for data & analytics platforms.
You’ll join Databases and Reporting Department, where we are delivering the future Data & Analytics platforms and solutions. We deliver on multiple data platforms (Oracle and Hadoop) as well as on many enterprise and self-service data integration and analytical platforms.
In a nutshell, you will do:
- End-to-end data & analytics solution design and implementation
- Developing jobs for Trading Data Warehouse, using Spark, Python and Java/Scala
- Developing data ingestion, data loading, data transformation processes
- Developing SQL scripts to analyse and validate various data products
- Data Streaming / data integration: Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Oracle
- Actively cooperating with Product Owner, Solution Architects, Analysts, Testers, Developers and Operations
- Working in DevOps Agile Team
We expect you to have:Must have:
- experience in Spark, Hadoop and distributed systems
- developer experience in Java and/or Scala, Python & SQL
- software engineering skills in CI/CD, TDD, Unit Testing and E2E Testing
Nice to have:
- experience in streaming, e.g., Kafka
- good knowledge and experience with data warehouses, business intelligence (BI) & analytics as developer
- some understanding of system analysis, design, and software development cycles
- strong communicator with business stakeholders and distributed global teams
- experience with Trading / Capital Markets area is a plus, but not required
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- In Ostrava you can use fitness in our building for free, in other locations we contribute to Multisport card.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for recommending a new colleague up to 80 000 CZK.
- We support you during serious long-term illness. We contribute above legal sick leave payments.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.