With us you will be responsible for:Collaborate and develop new features and as well maintain the TietoEVRY Energy & Utilities systems.
Implement requirements and change requests on Network Management Automation domain.
Review and update technical documentation.
Provide clear, concise communication with global teams and stakeholders to achieve objectives.
We expect you to have:
- Master’s degree in computer science or other technical education is preferred.
- Experienced in software development (C#/NET).
- Good understanding of database engines and query languages (SQL preferred).
- Previous experience on working in agile environments is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable about the latest industry trends is nice bonus.
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- Permanent working contract, 5 weeks off, 2 Sick Days
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Food „flat rate“ 65czk/working day
- Home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card with employer contribution (Brno, Olomouc, Zlín), free fitness in Ostrava