With us you will be responsible for:Tietoevry continues the digitalization journey of public and private companies, and we need an IT technician – preferably with broad experience and skills within the domain of Windows Server administration, SQL Server administration, general IT infrastructure, and network. As a deployer in Tietoevry, you are responsible for installing our product portfolio internally in Tietoevry and at the premise of our customers' environments – where everything is to be documented. You’ll engage in close collaboration with the customers' IT departments related to specific requirements, specifications, and configuration – and potential debugging of errors in existing legacy installations. Many of our customers have specific requirements to service windows and high uptime – evening and weekend work would therefore occur from time to time. You need to be able to remain calm and retain an overview of complex IT infrastructure and installations and be able to engage with your highly qualified colleagues from other units and teams in Tietoevry.
Tietoevry offers you a position in a strongly rooted international team, where collaboration, engagement, and quality are at its center during daily activities. The team consists of highly competent colleagues with strong and broad knowledge spread across many different countries.
You’ll be assigned to work in the business unit Public 360 in Tietoevry - the Nordic leader of solutions within document and information management (ECM). Tietoevry will assist you with the required training in the standard product, best practices, various methods, sparring, and personal development. Public 360 is also on a container journey where we are currently looking into docker and Kubernetes.
We expect you to have:
- Understand and master installations of our product - Public 360 - and the eco-system surrounding it
- Follow best practices and contribute to evolving those
- Advise customers in relation to IT infrastructure, server architecture & various optimizations
- Collaborate cross projects and country borders within Tietoevry
- Ordering and Installing servers according to standard model on both customer and internal environments used by customer teams
- Deploying following standard model
- Solve support cases
- Actively using internal Wiki for solutions to problems and contribute if finding new issues.
- Use scripts and tools in Operations & Deployment GIT repository
- Help Junior deployers
- Participate customer meetings
- Migrate customer from OnPrem -> Cloud
- Debugging and tracing on servers
- Build up knowledge and actively work as a Technical SPOC (Techspert)
- Work independently in customer team
- Solve tasks on servers on customer
We expect that:
- You have relevant education within IT together with relevant experience (min 3-4 years) which you can document
- You have good communication skills in English – both in written and in a verbal form
- You master and work with some of the following technologies: Windows Server, SQL Server, RDP, IIS, ADFS/OpenID, Elasticsearch, Containers (Linux and Windows)
- You can handle and communicate with customers
As a person, you are:
- Motivated and eager to work in a dynamic company growing rapidly
- You take initiative, you take charge-charge, and you can work systematically and independently
- You can explain complex technical problems to non-technical people
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.