With us you will be responsible for:
- Managing the multiple lower envirnoments along with the highly critical production environment of Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Database
- Triaging issues and helping in doing RCA
- Backup and restoration of Applicaitons
- Patching and upgrading the environments as per latest recommendations from OEMs
- Performance tuning and optimization of servers
- Understand the business impact of the critical areas
- To be a team player and work harmoniously with colleagues and other project teams.
- Should be aware of standard quality practices
We expect you to have:
- at least 2 years of relevant experience in Application management
- Unix competence
- Support Mission critical production environment along with Validation, Test and Development environments including On-call role (24/7).
- Supporting Triaging issues and Providing root cause analysis.
- Provide solution to improve system Performance tuning/optimization.
- Proactive monitoring and address potential issues.
- Oracle DB & eBusiness Suite (EBS) cloning, Patching, Upgrade.
- Backup & Restore of Database and Applications.
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 5 weeks off and 2 sick days
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- meal flat rate
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- fitness center in the building or Multisport card
- chance to make a difference :-)