With us you will be responsible for:
- operation of various applications and underlaying infrastructure
- application availability & performance monitoring
- Incident, Problem and Change management
- supports ITIL principles and DevOps WoW
- zero-touch automation & AIOps
- automated application deployment
We expect you to have:
- active knowledge of English
- very good organizational skills
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- excellent communication and collaboration skills
- desire to learn with us
Knowledge of :
- Linux – RHEL /Debian/Ubuntu
- FTP - UNIX
- Bash - scripting
We offer:contract is for an indefinite period of time > we count on you!
- work partially or completely remote > work from wherever it suits you
- extra holidays > we have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- we contribute from 10 400 CZK per year > you name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- educate yourself > we regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses
- 77 Kč meal allowance on top of your salary
- reward for a new colleague > refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK
- we'll support you when you're sick > for colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law
- extra work is appreciated > when overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires
- stay fit and fresh > in Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport
- Nordic culture > at Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.