With us you will be responsible for:Are you ready to make an impact?
In this role, your typical day consists of user data management and handling, access rights management and modeling, planning and testing new features and processes, automatization, and script creation. Depending on your own emphasis, the job description may widen in the future to the other tasks and technologies.
In your daily job you do very integral cooperation with customers, internal stakeholders, and offshore affiliates. You are closely supported by our other IAM professionals. The job offers precious possibilities to development of your expertise amongst business-critical systems and challenging software infrastructure.
What TietoEvry offers you
We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors.
We offer you a chance to work with the top professionals of the IAM world and to kickstart your career in an international company!
We expect you to have:Show us what you got!
To enjoy working with us in this role, you should enjoy challenges and problem solving. Logical thinking is your nature. You are an entrepreneurial person, and you want to learn continuously. You are not scared to bring your own development ideas on stage since our customers value them greatly and expect us to bring them up. Customer perspective is important to you. You are also able to work in a precise manner and pay attention to details. Our working language is English, other language skills are a plus.
Other things that we value
- Motivated and pedantic work attitude
- Understanding of identity and access management
- Understanding at least the basics what Microsoft AD is and what it does
- An applicable degree in IT or corresponding competences
- Some understanding of software development, development processes, databases
- Scripting language (VB.Net, Python or PowerShell)
- Medium to advanced Excel competences
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Meal voucher flat rate is calculated according to the number of shifts worked (65 CZK x number of shifts worked - employer's contribution according to valid legislative regulations) and is a part of the employee's salary.
- Reward for employee referral (up to 40 000 CZK)
- Benefit system CAFETERIA
- Home office, extra week of holiday
- 2 days of Sick Day
- Free entry to Individual Fitness center in the building TietoEVRY (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
- Education – IT courses, certification, language courses and personal development
- Reward for on- calls and overtimes /weekends beyond the law
- Financial support in long-term sick leave
- Possibility to use a free consultation with a psychologist
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the workplace
- Gifts for employees celebrating significant events such as wedding or birth of the child
- Unique offer of calling and other telecommunication services O2 for special price