With us you will be responsible for:You will be responsible for
Support of BIX E-invoicing, E-trade, Financial Messaging and Energy Information Exchange services, handling of service requests and incidents according agreed SLA commitments.
Monitor integration platforms where all the BIX Services are running, reacting and solving incidents in 1st and 2nd level support.
Secure 24/7 continuous service by working in shifts.
We expect you to have:
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux OS, -network protocols and message -formats like XML, SAP IDOC or EDIFACT.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- You are able to work under stress and in shift system (day, afternoon/evening, night shifts).
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.