With us you will be responsible for:We require experience in social care IT domain with Effica and Lifecare solutions.
What we expect is that you have experience in several size IT infrastructures and applicable products in the domain you're been working earlier.
Microsoft product knowledge like IIS, SQL Server, Windows Server, are mandatory. You know how to optimize IIS services, application pools and configure the service with rock solid security.
You also mean business when it comes to local networks, certification management, group access management and authentication.
As a person you are proactive, self-driven and service-minded in your work and delivering superior customer value is a top priority for you. In addition, you are self-motivated and have the confidence to take on full client responsibility. You value accountability highly in yourself and in others. This is important as we work as a team, often in challenging projects where each and everyone's effort is equally important. You have flexible and responsible personality with positive attitude and willingness to learn more. You don't want to settle for average, you drive change and you actively challenge the status quo. You are willing to take leadership and drive things forward autonomously.
We expect you to have:
- Experience and deep understanding of SaaS type of IT services and solutions
- You have been part of planning, implementation and delivering medium to large IT infrastructures
- Team player is part of your DNA
- You drive change and challenge the status quo. New normal is just plain normal for you
- Experience on virtualization and Microsoft technologies/products (operating systems for servers and workstations, AD and PowerShell)
- Experienced in working with local networks
- Experienced in certification management and deployment
- Good English language skills
- You have extensive experience on working in social care domain
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. -For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open