Our customer works on ambitious Smart NIC evolution roadmap for software product. Basic idea is to bring virtual switch operations from host machine to Smart NIC, which has verified capacity to bear new network function duty. Offloading allows to utilize host resources, especially CPU usage, efficiently for applications run on the host.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Our team does E2E solution testing involving both hardware and software part
- existing components integration and new components design in test framework
- supporting development teams in terms of quality and testing
- developing new tests, test frameworks and tools (and maintain existing ones)
- preparing test plans and test scenarios
- setting new and improving existing test environment
We expect you to have:
- at least 3 years of professional experience in testing and test automation
- good English (written and spoken)
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK (330 euro) per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK (3.10 euro) meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open