With us you will be responsible for:With us, you will be responsible for
- Designing automated tests contributing to effective regression testing coverage through an automated solution
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing additional solutions and changes to enhance the effectiveness of software quality assurance and test coverage
- Performing manual testing of various enhancements in IT Service Management
- Daily co-operation with the development and operations teams
- Providing timely and accurate information and status updates to the project team and stakeholders
- Leading or coordinating testing
We expect you to have:We expect you to have
- General knowledge of testing at least at the ISTQB Foundation Level
- Practical experience with web applications testing, writing test scenarios, reporting bugs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of computer systems (practical basics of Linux, SQL, TCP/IP)
- Previous experience with ServiceNow is a great advantage
- Previous experience with Robot - Framework is a great advantage
- Experience with PyCharm or MS Visual Studio Code IDEs is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Git and Docker is an advantage
- Experience with testing web services (REST, SOAP) is an advantage
- Experience with agile methodology and Scrum is an advantage
- ITIL certification is an advantage
As a person you are
- Well-spoken, articulate, and communicative
- Proactive team player with fluent English
- Naturally able to work effectively in a global environment and people
- Nordic countries when needed
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. - For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.