With us you will be responsible for:Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to in Incident and Request Management domain:
- working in with Incident and Request fulfilment processes.
- incident manager works with the agreed vendors which are defined to be part of Customer multivendor ecosystem.
- provides regular reports to the customer (and/or other agreed stakeholder groups) regarding the performance of groups and any findings.
- escalation point for Service Desk service in incident and request management when there are indications that some service and/or service providers are not capable to reach expected resolutions to the ticket in the Customer ecosystem.
- regularly contact and cooperation with the support groups to find solutions to any shortcomings surfaced during analysis.
- demand actions and improvement from third parties and provides regular reports to the customer
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of overall IT industry experience
- excellent English skills -written and verbal
- good communication skills - written and verbal
- previous experience in working client interface, ability to present and lead work of 3rd party vendors and client stakeholders
- ability to work effectively in multi supplier / collaborative environment. Ability to understand and improve the service continuously.
- ability to work with multi location and multi supplier operation
- ability to handle ambiguities & uncertainties and pave the way through it to bring more clarity.
As a person you are:
- proactive and professional in your work
- self-motivated person, having sense of ownership, responsibility and objectivity, getting things Done Attitude
- able to see the big picture without forgetting details and capable to communicate it clearly
- honest & ethical
- independent but also a good team player
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.