With us you will be responsible for:We have been providing professional cloud services in the field of server virtualization for leading Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian customers for more than 10 years. All this is on our infrastructure in our data centers. We take care of clients from various industries, such as banking, healthcare, government, heavy industry, and many others. These are IaaS platforms that facilitate the transition of customers from their server infrastructure, technological diversification, and also serve as a building block for PaaS and SaaS services.
What will your work look like?
- Your work will be visible - you will work in the operations delivery team within the Cloud & Infra division, which manages a comprehensive environment providing Hyper-V virtualization.
- You will be in contact with all interested teams across the company, proposing improvements and solving daily challenges as a part of the Tier3 Operations team.
- We support "work from anywhere" mode. So you can use the facilities of our offices in Ostrava or Brno, however, whether you end up working from the park or your balcony is up to you.
- We will teach you what we can do and we will be happy to be enriched by your knowledge, experience, and ideas.
We expect you to have:
- Experience with Administration and support of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Experience with Administration and support of Active Directory, Windows Clustering
- Knowledge of networking, TCP/IP
- Understanding of virtualization technologies
- Experience with the System Center components (SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM, SCEP) is an advantage
- Experience with Dell or HP server hardware
- Knowledge of Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) is an advantage.
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Desire to learn, be proactive.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.