With us you will be responsible for:
- operation of various applications and underlaying infrastructure
- application availability & performance monitoring
- incident, Problem and Change management
- supports ITIL principles and DevOps WoW
- zero-touch automation & AIOps
- automated application deployment
We expect you to have:
- active knowledge of English
- very good organizational skills
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- excellent communication and collaboration skills
- desire to learn with us
- databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- security and monitoring best practices.
- account Access Management.
- Powershell script.
- Windows Active Directory environment.
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, extra week off
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external training
- meal budget to your salary
- home office according to your needs
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- chance to make a difference :-)