With us you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain the continuous integration framework for the customer projects
- Develop, maintain, and automate tools for infrastructure and build automation
- Create software release packages
- Guide the software release process
- Evaluate new tools and make sure used frameworks are best in class
- Provide configuration management support to projects
We expect you to have:
- Experience with C/C++, Python, Multiplatform and cross build development will be perfect.
We will be glad for experience with:
- Make/Cmake, Bash scripts
- Static analysis, MISRA C/C++
- Rest API, Data Base
- User experience with Windows, Linux (Ubuntu/Debian), QNX
- English: upper intermediate
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.