With us you will be responsible for:Proactive Customer Incident analysis and follow up with corrective actions
Ensuring healthy Incident Management process
Ensuring healthy tickets´ lifecycle in the ITSM tool, including keeping healthy backlog
Acts on escalations raised by customer/internal teams regarding Customer Incidents and helps to drive fast resolutions
Ensuring Incident Management KPIs are met and corrective actions taken in case of failure (In relation to assigned customer/customers)
Providing Customer monthly service overview regarding Incident Management Area for an assigned customer/customer (Keeping SLA resolution, backlog, Time to resolution and re-open rate overview)
Secure effective communication towards customer/s, within Delivery Team/s and other stakeholders
We expect you to have:You have an understanding of Incident Management practices
You have knowledge and understanding of ITIL practices
You have previous experience in an ITIL position and/or as a Project Manager
You are fluent in English language
You possess strong customer communication skills
You have the ability to coordinate and cooperate and are a Team player
You are curious and willing to explore independently and drive improvements
You have a desire to learn, are self-managed and have a proactive approach
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.