With us you will be responsible for:As a Cyber Defence and Operations Services Engineer, you will be joining a team of DevOps oriented professionals working on perfecting all the platforms, tools and services that make our customers more secure and safe and help our business to strive and grow.
Your typical work tasks include but are not limited to:
- mastering infrastructure as code
- ensuring desired state of configuration is up-to-date
- hacking the continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- networking with colleagues and customers
- sharing the best practices from previous with your teammates and peers over beers
We expect you to have:
- An organized individual with solid problem solving, co-operation and interaction skills, perfect attitude and right mindset for learning new stuff – here is a quote from you: "This is a new thing to me, let me do some research first and get back to your question in a while."
- Degree in information technology or computer science area
- Ability to develop scripts and understand code in at least one major language (preferred bash/python)
- Experience in working with public cloud platforms (preference: Azure) and Linux-based systems
- Resonation and/or previous experience on working with Cyber security, hybrid cloud, modern GitOps engineering, end-to-end automation, container orchestration
- Fluent in written and spoken English skills
We offer:· The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
· Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
· Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
· We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
· Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
· 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
· Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
· We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
· Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
· Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
· Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.