We are building a new teams for our well known global Telco customers mainly based in Nordics. Typical assignments are close to Telco / data center area. Our DevOps Engineers are working within development on implementing new features and automating deployments of different Telco products
With us you will be responsible for:
You can be part of new cloud native transformation of our customers related to 5G technologies, containerization and virtualization. R&D is customarily implementing SW running in Telco Data Centers. Data centers are usually built on cutting edge servers, switches and storages. In DevOps role you will play important role in our team implementing new features, establishing new CI/CD pipelines, test case automation, deployment automation and troubleshooting and fixing bugs reported by end-customers from production grade environments. Typical orchestration in Telco is done over OpenStack or Kubernetes cloud native platforms.
We expect you to have:
- DevOps mindset – understanding of whole picture
- Linux administrators skills
- Kubernetes - practical experience
- networking skills (Cisco, TCP/IP, Switches…)
- scripting skills (Python, Bash..)
- git/Gerrit, CI (Jenkins), testing, ansible
- virtualization technologies (e.g. libvirt, kvm)
- troubleshooting skills
What can we offer?
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 5 weeks off, 2 Sick Days
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- food „flat rate“ 65czk/working day
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card