Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication area for our global customers.
With us you will be responsible for:
You will be developing and designing large complex control application using Object Oriented Design (OOD), Java SE. In first few months you will mainly learn about the project, learn new technologies and meet people in teams.
You will be working on a low-level SW that orchestrates a hyper-scale virtual data center that was established in 2014 as a prototype and is now deployed by telephone operators around the world. On this project you will work with developers, developers of automated tests, operative product owners and colleagues from Sweden or Finland, sometimes even from Croatia.
We expect you to have:
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
- willing to bring new technical and design ideas
Even better if you have:
- SDN and NFV principles
- Agile, Lean and SCRUM methodologies
- Per, Python, Groovy, Bash
- Git and Gerrit
- REST, RPC
- Design patterns, UML
- test automation
- continuous Integration and Delivery, Jenkins
- quality management
What do we offer:
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 5 weeks off
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- food coupons for 100 Kč
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card
- chance to make a difference :-)