Angular Front-End Developer
You will be responsible for developing a part of the system, including designing it to fit into the architecture, possibly prototyping the user-interface, and then implementing, building, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution. Maintenance of existing SW components will be also part of the role.
With Chronos a new MES (Manufacturing Execution System) for the Packaging Industry will be developed. Development is from scratch. Requirements and UI is mainly defined by the customer.
But Chronos is more than a customer project, the goal is to have a new standard product for Tieto that can later be sold to other customers as well. There is an official agreement with customer on that.
Therefor it’s important to separate the customer specific parts of the software from the core product! Customer specific modules should be implemented as Plugins, Add-Ons…
- Angular for Web Frontend
- .NET Core (Main OS is based on RH Linux)
- Microservice Architecture
- Docker Containers
Software Quality: Chronos will run 24×7 in most cases and in mills worldwide for customer.
The UI is very important for customer. The customer did a lot of internal research and involved external companies for UX Design and wireframes. Around 100 wireframes have been developed till now, more to come.
The solution has roughly two parts:
- Chronos application itself, running locally in each mill
- Integration layer (IL) for communication to external systems (ERP, Planning etc.)
- New project
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, training and certifications
- Traveling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- MultiSport Card Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761