We need to strengthen our Apple Operational team. We are looking for a new team member who has experience with Apple device management and who is looking for the next step in his/her career. Come and join us!
Tieto EUS Workspace includes a full portfolio of workplace services and features. Tieto takes full responsibility for a productive IT workplace and delivers high quality in user experience. The Apple product portfolio is built on Jamf management tool (JSS).
We maintain all Apple platforms (OS X / mac OS / iOS) and deliver any applications. Today we have a leading position in the IT workplace area and are ready to take the end-user experience to the next level.
You will be responsible for:
- You will work on operational tasks on appointed customers and be active in parallel projects deliveries
- You will lead or participate on Transition projects of new customers to EUS Apple continuous service
- Implementation and configuration of Jamf management tool (JSS) and its proactive monitoring and maintenance
- Setup and integration of Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Volume Purchase Program (VPP) with JSS
- Develop and utilize automation using Apple scripts
- Troubleshooting – investigation and problem solving on Apple end devices
- Knowledge transfer within Apple team members and newcomers
We expect you to have:
- EN language skills on B2 level or higher (communication in English on a daily basis)
- Knowledge and 1 year experience with Apple Device Mgmt. – confirmed with Jamf Certified Tech, Certified Casper Technician or similar
- Apple Certification ACSP
- Knowledge of Bash, Apple Scripts, DEP, VPP
Advantage to have:
- EDU OS X / mac OS / iOS experience
- Experience with other management tools: SCCM + Parallels / FileWave / AirWatch
- Certified Jamf Admin or Certified Casper Admin
As a person you are:
As a person, you are social, communicative and accountable with no problems working independently. Of course, you also are a team player who enjoys working together with others. You are driven, proactive, service minded and you have a keen eye for detail. For you to fit in, you will need to be professional yet humble and have a solution-oriented way of thinking and willingness to share your knowledge with others when needed.
- Permanent work contract in a multinational company
- Company laptop, mobile phone and possibility to work from home
- Training, technical courses, certifications, Symposiums and English lessons
- Career path and personal growth
- Great Company Benefits (pre-paid Benefit plus account, 25 days of holiday, free fitness in the house, food vouchers, pension and life insurance options, flu vaccination, free coffee, tea and fruit, and more)
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675