Application Monitoring Specialist
Join Tieto Application Operations that ensures applications availability and performance and keep customers´ business continuity.
You will become a member of Application Monitoring team providing end-to-end monitoring solutions for our customers.
- Implementation and maintenance of APM software like Dynatrace, Site24x7 etc.
- Configuration of application monitoring, real user monitoring and synthetic monitoring solutions across platforms.
- Cooperation with solution architects to analyze applications environment and prepare application monitoring solution concept.
- Support process improvements
- Cooperation with application developers and operations teams.
- Ensure that application monitoring solutions and services meet customer´s business needs
Your contribution and background / We give you challenges – are you able to make the difference?
- Preferred qualifications (preferred, not all of them mandatory…)
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows
- Understanding of web server technologies, data base technologies, networks, communication protocols
- Understanding of cloud environments like Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of scripting in Shell or PowerShell
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Zabbix, BMC TrueSight, Site24x7, Elastic Stack etc.
- Experience in working with ITSM systems like ServiceNow, Jira etc
- English on a communication level
- Must have attitude
- Team player
- Strong willingness to learn new things
- Responsibility and keeping promises
We offer you:
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of a small agile team constantly striving towards improvement.
- We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to influence the future of Tieto Predictive Analytics offering.
- You will work with modern technologies in interesting area of data analytics, log management, search or machine learning.
- We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- flexible working hours, fixed 9 Am – 3 PM, on Fridays 9 AM – 2 PM
- you can work remotely from your home according team / manager´s needs
- 5 weeks vacation
- meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, (55 CZK is paid by Tieto)
- contribution to capital life and pension insurance, after 3 months in Tieto 600 CZK / month, after 36 months 1 000 CZK / month, after 72 months 1 800 CZK / month
- participation in English course, technical internal /external training, soft skills training
- coffee and tea for free in the kitchens, boxes of fruits free on Mondays and Wednesdays
- pleasant working environment with relaxation zones (Xbox, table football, darts, billiards, etc.)
- free fitness center in the building
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Windows Servers