Applications Operation with Linux
Tieto is a Finnish company offering IT, R&D and consulting services. In Czech Republic, there are nearly 2500 employees in Ostrava and Brno, and there are about 15000 IT experts all over the world.
The global team performs Operation and Development of the following services: Gerrit, ARM/Artifactory and GitLab, services being centrally offered within the customer’s organization.
Operations part of the role (80%)
- Application (back-end) administration & support:
o Monitor the applications instances, pro-actively take actions if issues are foreseen; act for current issues as per SLA
o Do root-cause analysis on any severe or recurrent issues (which may include live debugging and in-depth troubleshooting to code)
o Installation and upgrades according to process, including testing
- User support:
o Usage support (i.e. how to use the applications)
o Troubleshooting user’s problems
o Handle the incidents according to SLA and process; insure the tickets are up to date, handover to other support teams/time zones as appropriate.
Development part of the role (20%)
New feature development for the service, as per the service roadmap and product backlog.
- Architecture/Development/automation of the service (packaging, optimization of the solution, automated deployment, test automation, monitoring & analytics, HA, cluster, …) and integration to a large-scale IT environment.
- Analyze requirements for new features/changes in the solution, interface with solution provider and/or develop them.
- Development, Code review, testing and any other activities part of the complete software development lifecycle.
- Actively participate to the service related development process activities e.g. Agile ceremonies (Sprint retro/review/planning, daily stand-up, etc)
To make the job even better, we offer
- working in a company with an open Finnish culture
- possibility of personal development, working with our top engineers, international colleagues, trainings and certifications
- the possibility to travel (Sweden, USA, …) also long-term
- working with newest technologies
- flexible working hours, home office
- drinks and fruit for free at the office
- table football
- other internal benefits and Cafeteria systém (extra week of holidays, meal card, pension and life insurance, anniversaries, etc.)
- company events and teambuildings – golf, summer or Christmas party, wellness days, fitness week, and many others
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761