Azure Solution Architect
Join Tieto´s Application Services unit where our main aim is to develop and modernize customers’ business applications and become their first choice for business applications renewal. We are boosting our delivery capacity in the major public cloud technologies (AWS and MS Azure) to be able to supply growing customers demand.
You will be working in our Public Cloud Center of Excellence with responsibility of:
- Designing new solutions in MS Azure – dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, reliable and secure applications.
- Selecting the appropriate cloud services based on data, compute, database, security requirements
- Proposing optimizations of existing solutions to increase robustness and cost efficiency – implementing cost control strategies
- Defining the framework for application migrations from private environments to Azure cloud – application re-platforming and refactoring
- Cloud Application Security – intrusion prevention, backup strategies, monitoring strategies
- Working with Tieto’s Cloud Consultants to help them to address customers’ specific business needs
- Working with application development teams to support the implementation phase
We give you challenges – are you able to make the difference?
- Take on this challenge and contribute to the development of the next generations’ IT solutions. You will play a key role in development of our Public Cloud delivery capabilities by designing the right framework and solutions and keeping the knowledge of evolving Azure cloud offerings.
- To succeed, you have a knowledge in relevant field, combined with at least three years’ experience in product management. You also have solid knowledge of IT Service Operations best with focus on application layer and platforms. Fluency in English is a must, and as a person you are independent, communicative and innovative with a strong solutions focus and the ability to prioritize.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, but have a pro-active approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level. And last but not least, you thrive in a role where you can contribute to your team’s and our business’ success.
Why we believe you want to stay with us:
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to, not only contribute with your technical expertise and further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of an organization constantly striving towards improvement. We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers’ businesses but all of society. Whether the project is related to energy, healthcare or finance, your work will be meaningful to thousands of people. At Tieto, you’ll help create technological solutions for today’s problems as well as for the challenges of the future.
- We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you.
- Being the leading software and services company, we get to work with almost all the industry leaders on their business renewal.Digitalization, Cloud transformation, Data driven businesses, Application software and so on. They are not just buzzwords, but key guiding principles for our everyday work. Our employees make this a reality for thousands of customers on a daily basis.
- Work and life balance
- Home office possibility
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)