We require you to know:
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows Server Management, Security, Storage, Networking).
- Breadth of technical experience and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends.
- Intermediate knowledge on creating IaaS cloud solutions in Azure Platform that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance.
- Administration and support for ADS (Active Directory service), DNS, DHCP, IIS, RDP and Group Policy.
- Configuring the R&D test labs with Latest Microsoft products and tools. Handle incidents and requests from internal users.
- Can work independently and together with a cross country team (Norway and India).
It´s an advantage if you know:
You will be responsible for:
- IT Infrastructure Management, Windows Azure (IaaS), Virtualization (Hyper-V/VMware), Citrix, Hardware & networking Installation and Virtualization, configuration, system analysis, administration and testing of hardware & software.
- Innovating the infrastructure with latest Azure features and technologies.
- Azure Migration and Disaster recovery, migrating existing datacenters/Servers to Azure and setting up new infrastructure for 3tier application.
- Managing Virtual Network on Azure (VNET Peering, Express routing and Site to site tunnels.)
- Creating IaaS cloud solutions including planning, design, architecture and deployment of Cloud solutions using Azure AD, Azure domain services, Virtual Network Gateway, Application Gateway, ARM VMs, Load Balancer, Network Security and Custom templates, Storage encryption and certificate authentications.
- Implementing server hosting and application management solutions for the Dev/Test, Production and Consulting departments. Customer infrastructure replication to simulate the Bugs and applying hotfixes.
- Azure Security-Firewall/Network security and endpoint protection, OMS integration and automated alerts.
- SQL/Oracle DB management and SharePoint and IIS administration. Automating database backups (full/incremental) and restoring through PowerShell scripts.
- Product integration on Citrix XenApp/Desk platforms.
- Azure Cost Redemption – Housekeeping on Azure resources to reduce the monthly cost.
- PowerBi reports and integrations for automated cost alert.
Take a look inside Tieto:
- Permanent working contract
- Challenging job
- Work in multinational teams across the globe
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Enhance leadership and coordination skills
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484