B2B Technical Specialist
In Value Networks we help our customers to release resources to their core business by automating and rationalizing labor intensive manual processes. Our internationally renowned BIX services cover the full financial value chain from Order-to Cash and Purchase-to-Pay, typically E-invoicing and E-trade services. Our 1100 customers include large multi-national corporates as well as small enterprises and public organizations. The provider unit of BIX services is Value Networks as a part of Tieto’s Business Consulting and Implementation (BCI) Service Line having 150 employees in Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and India.
You will be responsible for:
Support of BIX Services E-invoicing, E-trade and Financial Messaging according agreed SLA commitments.
Monitor integration platforms where all the BIX Services are running, reacting and solving incidents in 1st and 2nd level support.
Secure 24/7 continuous service by working in shifts.
We expect you to have:
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux OS, network protocols and message formats like XML, SAP IDOC or EDIFACT.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- You are able to work under stress and in shift system (day, evening, night shifts).
As a person you are:
We are looking for a person who is open-minded, curious, active, daring, and willing to find solutions to new challenges. You will reach goals as you are persistent, structured, professional and positive in character. In addition to being a team player you are result-oriented.
We offer You
- Work and life balance
- Home office possibility
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)
We offer you the chance to work with leading customers by providing them world leading integration brokerage services (largest by revenue in Europe according Gartner’s IB Market Guide 2015) as part of Value Networks team. Grab this opportunity to join a successful business in a key front-end role with many possibilities to succeed in business and grow on professional level.
Join us and be part of our future success!
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484