Java developer for Datacenter SW
WHO ARE WE?
Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication area for our global customers.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
- Willing to bring new technical and design ideas
FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
- SDN and NFV principles
- Agile, Lean and SCRUM methodologies
- Per, Python, Groovy, Bash
- Git and Gerrit
- REST, RPC
- Design patterns, UML
- Test Automation
- Continuous Integration and Delivery, Jenkins
- Quality management
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA, …), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.
- … AND we are really a great team!