Cloud automation architect
You will be responsible for:
- the overall architecture integrity and maintaining the vision of the Hybrid cloud solution automation from an architectural perspective
We expect you to have:
We expect a complete understanding of the technology required for public and private cloud computing as well as experience in designing the applications that will be migrated to the public and private cloud.
- knowledge of automation technologies as Salt, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- complete understanding of Continuous Integration
- experience with Containers
- experience with public cloud environment (AWS, Azure or Google….)
Your advantage will be:
- understanding of operations automation
- knowledge of monitoring and log management (NewRelic, DynaTrace, CA, Sensu, Datadog, ELK, Graylog, Splunk…)
- experience with automation deployment of SOA 3 tier models
- practical experience with PowerShell, Python, Java, Ruby..