Cloud & Middleware administrator
With us you will be responsible for:
Job description is divided in to three parts :
- Responsibility for web servers based on Apache HTTPd, nginx, HAProxy.
- Responsibilities for Java application servers like JBoss or Tomcat and strong ability to investigate issues.
- Responsibility for Liferay and similar applications deployed on Java containers (i.e. JBoss, Tomcat).
Java and Integration middleware (JEE and MQ services)
- Responsibility for Java application servers (containers) likes JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, IBM HTTP server, IBM BPM & ESB, Oracle SOA on beginner level.
- Responsibility for IBM Websphere MQ, IBM DataPower, Cast Iron message broker, or Webmethods and its performance tuning.
Common description for all areas
- Solving user’s requests.
WE expect you to have:
- UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems overview on basic level (RedHat Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows Server, etc).
- user level experiences with Windows servers.
- basic overview about enterprise Middleware likes Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere family (Application Server or MQ services).
- english at least intermediate (B1, B2).
- reliability, systematic approach, capable of self-studying, ability to work independently, team player, communicative.