Come and maintain our CMDB in Cloud Operations team! Configuration manager wanted!
What is CMDB?
Configuration Management Database creates one repository of information of all company IT components.
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee and be responsible for the implementation and effectiveness of the Configuration and Asset Management Processes.
- Propose both quantitative and qualitative measures of different components of the Configuration and Asset Management Processes, and produce reports on identified KPIs.
- Define the structure of the configuration management system, including CI types, naming conventions, required and optional attributes and relationships
- ensure compliance with all legal / regulatory / auditory requirements, with regard to software and user licensing.
- maintain a comprehensive CMDB up to date
- create a Service Asset policy and ensure communication is effective in promoting the importance of Asset management.
- Propose process changes to IT Service Manager
- functions as backup for other Services Management processes as required
- provides guidance and assesses requirements for additional services and promote use of IT services, where appropriate
We expect you to have:
- experience min 3 years with IT service management processes
- ITIL v3 knowledge necessary
- overall technical knowledge in IT infrastructure services
- very good communication and presentation skills
- independent decision making
- fluent English knowledge
- experience with ServiceNow and other IS advantage