Continuous Integration DevOps – Hawks
Tieto is a Finnish company offering IT, R&D and consulting services. In Czech Republic, there are more than 2500 employees in Ostrava and Brno, and there are about 15000 IT experts all over the world.
Our R&D site in Brno focuses on research and development of software, especially in Java and on Linux. Our approach is hands-on and we use cutting-edge technologies daily.
The job Continuous Integration DevOps is about development and maintenance of infrastructure which continuously integrates software development increments. The infrastructure is based on source code repository, automation and support servers. So, daily tasks consist of creating scripts for automation, providing peer code review, monitoring, troubleshooting, and supporting software development chain. Moreover, well developed communication skills and team player nature are welcome as well.
If you’re interested, you should be well-versed in these areas:
- Linux – Bash scripting
To make the job even better, we offer:
- working in a company with an open Finnish culture
- possibility of personal development, working with our top engineers, international colleagues, training and certifications
- cafeteria benefits
- the possibility to travel (Sweden, USA, …) also long-term
- working with newest technologies
- flexible working hours, home office
- drinks and fruit for free at the office
- table football
- other internal benefits and Cafeteria systém (extra week of holidays, meal card, pension and life insurance, anniversaries, etc.)
company events and teambuildings – golf, summer or Christmas party, wellness days, fitness week, and many others
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761