Database administrator – Oracle Open-Source DBs
If you become part of our database team, you will have an interesting challenge in working with various DB technologies, such as Oracle or DB2, My SQL, Mongo DB and others. You will also be able to participate in the implementation of various projects where your competence will be extended by designing and implementing the most appropriate DB solutions for specific client requirements.
what are you going to work on?
- administering and resolving database problems
- planning and implementing changes, updating backup configurations and even “performance tuning”
- part of your work will be to directly communicate with customers, with the option to apply technological solutions directly at the customer’s site.
- focusing a great deal of our attention on developing “cloud” solutions, such as building super clusters for Oracle databases.
What do we expect from you?
If your knowledge, ambition and desire to constantly evolve is bound up in this area, if you have knowledge or experience in Oracle administration and using English on daily basis , you are the right candidate for our team!
• opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our internal and also foreign colleagues
• multinational company environment
• training, technical courses and English lessons
• getting appropriate certifications – OCA,OCP
• getting more experience by working with a newest technologies like OSC, BSA, DMA, (potentially Exadata)
• Home office / remote work possibility
• permanent working contract
• benefit program
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675