Our unit provides first-class SAP and DB platform services that combine key customer needs and knowledge to ensure their maximum industrial efficiency. Our teams think inovatively, so we work mainly with new technologies, where we emphasize the highest possible quality in supplying services and providing technical support. Should you become a part of our database team, the challenges that lie ahead are not just great, they are fascinating too, working with several different DB technologies such as DB2, Oracle, My SQL, Mongo DB and others.
- administering and resolving database problems
- planning and implementing changes, updating backup configurations and even “performance tuning”
- part of your work will be to directly communicate with customers, with the option to apply technological solutions directly at the customer’s site.
- focusing a great deal of our attention on developing “cloud” solutions, such as building super clusters for Oracle databases.
What person We need:
If your knowledge, ambition and desire to constantly evolve is bound up in this area, if you have knowledge or experience in DB2 administration and using English on daily basis , you are the right candidate for our team!
• opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our internal and also foreign colleagues
• multinational company environment
• optional opportunity to travel – Finland, Sweden, India
• trainings, technical courses and English lessons
• getting appropriate certifications
• getting more experience by working with a newest technologies like OSC, BSA, DMA, (potentially Exadata)
• Home office / remote work possibility
• permanent working contract
• interesting financial evaluation
• benefit program
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675