DevOps engineer for Tieto Cloud & IP
Tieto is a professional service company providing IT, R&D and consulting services. With approximately 15 000 experts, we are among the leading IT service companies in Northern Europe and the global leader in selected segments.
Would you like to work with us? You should bring these skills then:
- Knowledge of development, verification and/or deployment of large complex applications
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of script languages, such as Perl/Python/Groovy/Shell/Bash, is a must
- English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
Following is a plus:
- Open Source development experience
- Knowledge of OOP programming, C++, Java, …Knowledge of Open Network Platform, OpenStack, OpenDaylight, Software Defined Networking, Kubernetes, Mesos
- Knowledge of OOP programming, C++, Java, …
- Good knowledge of DevOps / Agile / Lean / SCRUM including Test Automation and Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of tools for Test automation and Continuous Integration like Jenkins
- Experience with Troubleshooting
You can expect:
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
- English lessons with native speakers
- Free parking places available
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, Sodexo Card, pension and life insurance)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer & Winter party, Fitness week etc.
- AND we are really a great team in Brno!
In case of interest please send your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile link.
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 +420 731 552 761