Adaptable delivery model for different market needs are ensured through our global site identity and management. Be part of our team means a great challenge, but also opportunity to meet and learn new technology.
We – BU Product and Solutions are looking for 6 musketeers, those brave enough to help our customer to extend the current DevOps team located in Canada, India and Hungary.
The global team performs Operation and Development of the following services: Gerrit, ARM/Artifactory and GitLab, services being centrally offered within the customer’s organization.
Operations part of the role (80%)
- Application (back-end) administration & support:
Monitor the applications instances, pro-actively take actions if issues are foreseen; act for current issues as per SLA
Do root-cause analysis on any severe or recurrent issues (which may include live debugging and in-depth troubleshooting to code)
Installation and upgrades according to process, including testing
- User support:
Usage support (i.e. how to use the applications)
Troubleshooting user’s problems
Handle the incidents according to SLA and process; insure the tickets are up to date, handover to other support teams/time zones as appropriate.
Development part of the role (20%)
New feature development for the service, as per the service roadmap and product backlog.
- Architecture/Development/automation of the service (packaging, optimization of the solution, automated deployment, test automation, monitoring & analytics, HA, cluster, …) and integration to a large-scale IT environment.
- Analyze requirements for new features/changes in the solution, interface with solution provider and/or develop them.
- Development, Code review, testing and any other activities part of the complete software development lifecycle.
- Actively participate to the service related development process activities e.g. Agile ceremonies (Sprint retro/review/planning, daily stand-up, etc)
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761