Manager of Cloud Product Engineering
Tieto’s aim is to become customers’ first choice for business renewal, technology services and modernization by simplifying and optimizing their IT.
We see technology modernization as the prime enabler for customers to drive efficiency in current businesses and build new revenue streams. Our role is to actively advise our customers and help them realize their digital ambition and modernize their IT landscape.
To better meet future customer expectations, it is essential that new products are conceived, developed and taken to market in the most efficient and client-centric way possible. This not only improves the rea
The overall aim of the role is to transform and execute end-to-end internal specific product development based on modern DevOps thinking. This is a senior yet practical role, which needs gravitas and senior oversight in the definition stage, but also strong execution skills to make the change happen.
The processes in scope cover the full end-to-end solution journey, including roadmap definition, design methodologies, product creation, release management, marketing co-ordination, and customer implementation, finance and training. This will include defining the governance to ensure the consistent execution of the product roadmap in future, as well as interaction with key stakeholders such as the main Tieto leadership team. Assurance that solutions meet relevant cost targets is a key objective of this transformation.
The person will be expected to work with their own team, but equally to influence relevant virtual teams across the Tieto organisation.
The new approach will not only be reflected in robust in-house Agile methods, but possibly include opensource code, third party collaboration and community DevOps thinking, to keep Tieto at the forefront of its market.
- have a long background in setting up and running a modern DevOps/Agile software development operation
- experience in supporting the end-to-end product development cycle and establishing the required governance to protect the “modus operandi” going forward
- strong track record of execution in transforming to DevOps approach with proven quantifiable results
- natural commerciality with evidence of astute financial management
- influencing skills; this is not a role for a people focused purely on modern software development, but equally on bringing stakeholders on board through difficult change
- track record of managing and influencing real and virtual teams through strong leadership
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675