Incident / Problem Manager
Unit Operations Management Support is looking for a new colleague to take care of Incident and Problem management.
Role of Incident / Problem Manager:
- Incident Problem Manager (IPM) is acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) for Incident and Problem management areas.
- Delivery of Root Cause Analysis after Major Incident resolution to end-customer.
- Ensures delivery of quality outcomes and results in a timely manner.
- Acts as an escalation point of contact in case of SLA breach.
- Coordinates cooperation with all involved stakeholders.
- Helps driving ticket resolution and provides process expertise.
- Incorporates a proactive approach towards Incidents and Problem solving to minimize backlog.
- Delivery of general reports towards Customer Unit– for Incident and Problem areas.
- Participates on Major Incidents to gather all needed information to support quality Root Cause Analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- proactive incident analysis and problem ticket creation
- ownership of customer Major Incident Problem tickets
- good ticket health, task creation, regular updates and SLA delivery
- driving internal Incident/Problem escalations
- delivery of MIR document after Major Incident towards customer unit.
We expect you to have/you are:
- knowledge of ITIL processes
- fluent English
- experience from Incident&Problem and/or Project Management role
- communicative, proactive
- an eye for details and self-driven attitude.
- 5 weeks vacation
- meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, (55 CZK is paid by Tieto)
- contribution to capital life and pension insurance, after 3 months in Tieto 600 CZK / month, after 36 months 1 000 CZK / month, after 72 months 1 800 CZK / month
- coffee and tea for free in the kitchens, boxes of fruits free on Mondays and Wednesdays
- a pleasant working environment with relaxation zones (Xbox, table football, darts, billiards, etc.)
- free fitness centre in the building
- cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, travelling…