Information Security Manager
You will have the primary responsibility for developing and executing the information security strategy and managing security controls, policies, procedures, and processes across the Business platform services environments. This role will support audit and compliance activities, manage security awareness, and provide oversight of all security controls for the business ensuring policies and regulatory requirements are met. This role will support company security and compliance controls and policies.
- analyze business requirements and implement security technical requirements
- recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss
- design, develop, test, document and implement security solutions.
- provide support for ongoing activities
- work on problem analysis and issue resolution
- interact with the functional-team/end-users for requirements gathering
- write detailed procedures for security and compliance activities
- define, standardize and govern all SAP identity and access management related policies, processes, procedures, workflows, tools and controls in accordance with best practices, experience, and business needs
- design and maintain security roles across all SAP landscapes globally to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place and to achieve target SLAs, audit compliance, and defined performance metrics
- regularly interact with management, internal and external partners to increase the security posture at a corporate level to ensure the management of user accounts is accurate, effective and meets audit requirements
We expect you to have:
- minimum of 3 years of experience implementing and delivering IT Security Solutions
- general technical knowledge about SW, OS, HW, Networks, Virtualization and Databases, SAP as advantage
- CISA, CISM, CISSP certification as advantage
- knowledge of ISO/IEC 27002:2013 , CobiT a ITIL policies and best practices as advantage
- strong organizational, attention to detail and task follow-up skills.
- knowledgeable regarding auditing and be able to work with and support internal and external audit teams
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong understanding of data privacy concepts. Strong Security and Risk mitigation mindset
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675