You will be responsible for:
- IBM services – Websphere MQ, DataPower, Cast Iron and its performance tuning
- software AG – Webmethods and its performance tuning
- solving user’s requests
- application deployments, backups
- handling incident, problem and change management processes based on ITIL standard
- basic administration of Unix/Linux/Windows or other server platforms
- UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems overview on basic level (RedHat Linux, AIX, Windows Server, etc).
- be familiar with UNIX tools such grep, scp, ssh, sed, rsync, netstat, find, tail, tar, logrotate, diff, tunneling ports via SSH, lsof, ps, and many others.
- user level experiences with Windows servers.
- basic overview about IBM WebSphere family.
- English at least intermediate (B1, B2).
- reliability, systematic approach, capable of self-studying, ability to work independently, team player, communicative.
- to work on a challenging and interesting project running in agile process.
- opportunity to grow in areas of manual testing, test automation, business analysis depending on your skills and goals.
- possibility HO
- training, technical courses and English lessons
- Benefit program (one additional week of holiday, food vouchers, pension and capital life insurance, life anniversary rewards, flu vaccination, coffee & tea refreshment)
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675