We are from Business Integration Brokerage (BIB) unit in Tieto. We provide business process integration services and solutions to our customers. Our mission is to improve our customers’ competitiveness by offering cost-efficient, safe and reliable integration services inside companies (Enterprise Application Integration) and between organizations (B2B Integrations).
Currently we are looking for Integration specialists in B2B integrations area who would like to join our existing team and work mainly with new and existing deliveries.
Your contribution and background:
Your main focus will be to create new or maintain existing integrations with Nordics customers in e-invoice and e-trade area.
And for that you will need:
- to be flexible, open minded, reliable, self-driven, team player, detail oriented, able to see big picture
- have willingness to learn new things
- having experience with integrations is big advantage
- fluent English (written, spoken), because you will use it on daily basis for communication with customers but also internally
- advanced knowledge of protocols (FTP, SFTP, AS2, X.400) and WS
- experience with XML, EDI, if you know IDOC or UBL based format it’s an advantage for you
- be independent in Unix, Linux
- basic scripting
- proven programing skills – Python, Perl, PHP or similar kind of programing languages
We offer you:
- challenging job in the growing area of Business to Business integration – currently we are transferring 500 million of messages annually
- career path and personal growth possibilities
- working for interesting customers
- possibility to see the value of the work you have done in real life
- support in trainings, technical courses, certifications and English lessons
- wide benefit program (additional week of holiday, work from home, food vouchers, pension and capital life insurance, cultural and sport programs, flu vaccination, coffee & tea refreshment)
- multinational company environment
- permanent working contract
Join us and be part of our success!
Would you like to know more about us? Read this or contact us at: